SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

a week of new experiences

This has been an amazing week. I am writing this blog while experiencing my first hailstorm in Los Angeles. I went outside and felt the small ice particles hit me : it was a great feeling.

Apart from that on Tuesday I had gone to an Indian restaurant, on Wednesday I went to a Japanese restaurant ( I tried some sushi rolls & Teriyaki & some miso soup) , On thursday i went for a potluck lunch (apparently potluck means different people bring differentfood stuffs and we all share it, i took some ice cream as i didn't know to cook, but the food was excellent) and finally on Friday I went out to an Italian restaurant and had Lasagna ( i have always wanted to have it after seeing Joey eat it in Friends)..

& so i thought i had an eventful week but hey Mother nature surprises me by showing me a hailstorm in LA. In fact my neighbour commented that we are now in New York :).

& to top it all of I finally got my laptop :) :) :) it is the usual dell inspiron 6000.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jagan said...

scene katturey po ..

1:05 AM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger ssk said...

anney u have been to all these kinda places i am sure.. so ur advice will be most appreciated.

5:42 PM, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home