SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Friday, February 24, 2006

transit in Changi

I have been busy with a lot of packing for my trip to El Segundo ( LA) in California.
I change flights in S'pore andd I have spent 3 hours in this place.
I am stunned by the size of the sirport. & now I am in the lounge waiting to board a huge plane, it is the first double decker plane I am seeing (Boeing 747-400) I hope to fly in an A380 soon.

Ok I will reply to all your wishes soon.

Next blog will be from LA .
ciao.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vaada vaa...
-Nandhaa

4:30 PM, February 25, 2006  
Blogger ssk said...

vanthutaennnnnnnnnnnn !!
seri i heard you are going to charlotte, already a big gang is forming over there...cha enna anaathiiya vitutaangale :( :(.

LA pakkam vaangapa.

8:09 PM, February 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mann,
Welcome to the US of A...call me on 201-487-4543 when u get time.
-Nandhaa

9:57 PM, February 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope these massive Indian sotware services employees abroad dont pollute the pristine foreign lands :-p

Subbu

12:15 AM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger ssk said...

@ Nandha
hey boss we have already talked huh. but lemem know whr u will be going next.

@ Subbu
Machi believe there are a lot of s/w guys here. infact on the plane itself i met 2 infy guys :)

8:51 PM, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home