SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My cup almost brimmeth over

It is Jan17 2006 ... I have completed admissions interviews to TAMU, NUS & Univ of Wash and have got admits to all of them :)

I got 99.00% in CAT 2005 and a call from IIM- Kozhikode.

Just one more thing is pending: an onsite opportunity on which the client is still dragging his feet on. If the client signs off on the agreement then I may have to go to the USA to work for sometime.

hmmm my cup is full ..but i am waiting for any calls from the other univs too ;). let's see what happens....

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work. Best luck. Do tell me where you are going finally.

Subbu

8:48 AM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger Vijay said...

Wow... 99 percentile.. Congrats!!!

So it is a good thing I didn't write this time eh... mighta knocked 0.0001 from your score hehe

11:38 PM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger ssk said...

@ Subbu

Thanks man... I will definitely tell u whr I am going.
I couldn't have got the impetus if u hadn't gotten into IIM-B :P

So thanx man

@ Vijayalaya
Thank you boss.
It is a relief now. Of course if u had written CAT we both could have attended some IIM interview.. but well life is not always smooth right ;-)
I shall meet you soon , one way or another :P

9:04 AM, January 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go buddy..all the best !

~Naresh

10:08 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger ssk said...

@ Naresh
Thanks da ... let us see where life takes us ;)
I hope we will all be in touch and meet up atleast once in a year.
Remember the DCH craze ... hmmm nostalgia is indeed a great thing.

7:19 AM, January 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey

Congrats and Best luck da..

RJ

7:25 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Hawkeye said...

dude,

i think u might wanna try top 10 univs. getting a (good) job from anything lower is very difficult.

depends on ur age and ur hurry to do an MBA. but i'd suggest not commiting urself without having a shot at a top MBA. it also gives u a chance to have another crack at IIM-A. just a thought.

olin is a decent school though.

8:49 AM, February 01, 2006  
Blogger ssk said...

@ Hawkeye

Some other people have also mentioned that it is difficult to get a good job from the normal univs.
It wasn't Olin but univ of Washington in seattle, what is the general feedback on Purdue ??
I don't know about the top 10 univs but anyway thanks for your input.
I really appreciate you dropping in :)

8:53 AM, February 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home