SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Circle of Life

From the time I scanned all my photos (about 3 years back) I wanted to make a photo in which I shape my pics (from different stages of life )in a circle and end with one last image as a Question mark. It would finally look like a big circle containing images in-between.

But now I don't have the patience to sit and design something like that. More over I don't want to install some heavy duty photo maker like photoshop or something. So here is my first feeble attempt to chronicle my photo history :


When I was around 1 the age of innocence.... I am the King of the world. Check out the stare !!



I am flyingggg on a jet plane ;-)



Oh well looks like I had to settle for a bicycle :(



Atleast I got a motorbike now ;-)



Now that's cool right... me and my dad's Indica :-) Pretty suave huh !!



So what will be next ????????????????

Everyone of us have had an amazing journey in life and I hope we all do something worthwhile in that journey.
Sometimes we don't know when we have enough and keep craving for more in terms of monetary gains or even love.

Is it that a human being can never be sated with what he/she already has...should one attain salvation ???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aduththadu neja Flight dhan...

12:15 PM, December 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home