SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Kanda Naal Muthal ... a simple yet good movie

Well if I had to be a harsh critic then I would say this movie was a mix of several films like Kushi and other Shah Rukh khan movies.
But to a person like me who just needs to be entertained for the duration of the movie .. well this is a great movie , You can spend your hard earned money to see it in the theatres near you.

The movie is about the chemistry between 2 human beings , how time has put them in the same cauldron where a new life awaits them. ( wooow big words from me).
anyway the hero & heroine are not the best of friends but the story beautifully develops and finally they get together.
The acting by Prasanna , Laila and Karthikkumar are laudable.. I somehow liked karthik's performance... It was very subtle.
The rest of the cast like revathy & Lakshmi all provided great support in the movie.
Hat's off to Prakashraj for producing such a nice and clean movie. Though prasanna seemed to emote exactly like Prakashraj in the fag end of the movie.

Well the movie did not have any fights, no tappankuthu songs ( In fact all songs except for 1 rap song were good melodies & the rap song was also very very well picturised) and no specific comedian was required but still the guy from Vijay TV's Kadavul Paathi Mirugam Paathi plays a nice role initially as the hero (Prasanna's ) friend. All in all this was damn decent movie ... but i guess the movie can be watched with one's girlfriend as it is a romantic movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home