SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

shame on me for not bloggin

it's been 2 long months since I blogged.
Well i'm writing my GMAT this month end. Hopefully the score should be in the 700's.
My plan was that if i screwed it this month then i would retake the exam in July.
I heard that a lot of time has to be spent on the essays to be sent for the grad schools. well i hope i can do it.

Apart from these futile attempts to get into an MBA degree, my work has been a drag as usual. I had my Mid- year Appraisal and just before this appraisal i find that a guy who joined my project a year after me is earning 3000 bucks more than me on confirmation.
A nice thing to have in my mind before the appraisal right ;-)..

Since I had already asked for a release from my project and also for an onsite opportunity i wasn't too keen on fighting it out this appraisal.
The mid-year appraisal will be closed tomorrow ( Jun 17th) and the next week i thought of starting my fight.

In the back of my mind, i realize that it's futile but i just can't give up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home