SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

updates for 3 weeks

wow it's nearly been 3 weeks since i wrote.
i guess work has been tough.
One of my friends has gone to Germany for work, i guess he is lucky . He can take a nice tour of Europe.
I don't know when i will get a chance to go see the other countries.
I think i will go and tour singapore next year, hopefully i should be able to do it.

The last 3 weeks have been hectic. I have been applying for diff B Schools in India and also i was on Late shift at work.
I do kinda feel lonely at times. I guess i miss female companionship a lot.
The one friend i had earlier no longer talks to me, she is busy with her life.

Sad turn of events. Infact we used to be a gang of 4 guys & 4 girls... & nowww the group has gone with the wind. Only one guy & one girl are still in touch , & i'm not that guy ;-).
The rest of the gang keeps in touch with one another but never as a whole group.

i think i will try to arrange a get2gether in the place where it all started for us : Cafe coffe day at Nungambakkam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home