SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

the recent death of a woman

Recently a girl returning home from a disco got killed by 4 inebriated guys who were also present in that disc. The sad part is that amongst the 4 were 1 School kid & 2 college kids.
What made these 4 guys chase after this girl & then crash their car into her 2 wheeler ????
I guess no body can give a definite answer. I'm sure psychologists will have a convoluted answer which is just a lot of bull.

The best part is, the local news Channel (SUN TV) is having a field day by repeating this news. These bastards have shown the same footage repeatedly, the half naked dead body of the girl & the 4 guys coming out of the police station.

A suggestion wud be thatall the discs with attached bars must prohibit teenagers from having alcohol. but then this is not a lasting solution.
Hopefully such mistakes shud never happen again !!! But then this wud only be in utopia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home