SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

The caped crusader syndrome ... tadadadat tadaaaaannnn

Hmm there were many a time that I wanted to be a saviour of my friends. I dunno why i get that feeling. I imagine that some terrible tragedy is about to happen and I'm the hero who saves all the people.
Is this a manifestation of an inner soul that is crying out for attention .. i dunno .

Do other people also think of such things .. i mean it does seem really pathetic to imagine being some kinda saviour right ..

Think bout what I would do if I'm walking on a dark night with a girl and suddenly some guy shows a knife and asks for our money .
Hmm in all probability i wud just handover the money and scram outta there with my friend.But if the guy had tried to molest her wud i have the courage to give up my life for that ???
It certainly seems the most noble thing to do : dying while tryin to protect a friend !!
I somehow think a burst of adrenalin wud shock me into action and probably i wud get myself killed as i certainly am not a strong guy .. but hopefully by that time my friend shud run the hell outta there and even more hopefully she shud be sensible enuff to call for help ... as i might still have a chance of survival ;)
I certainly think there is a hero amongst all of us and something will awaken it ...
be it a fight to save our environment or a fight to save our own sorry asses ..

2 Comments:

Blogger srijithunni said...

Hi Da.

Dei.. ithellaam overra theriyala..
Ivarru periya hero aama ponna kaapaathuvaaraama..heee heee

Okay.. anyway nice to know that there are so many known people writing blogs all over the net.

Okay da crusader, continue saving your heroines.. And by the way just in case you misunderstand me, I have no noble intentions of molesting anyone ;-)

Bye

3:59 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger ssk said...

Hey Srijith,
loong time man..
dei nee ippo hero thaane da ... what a transformation in you man .. I can relate u to Vivek's punch dialogue : eppadi iruntha naan ippadi agittane.

Thanks for ur vist man.

bye

7:17 AM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home