SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Friday, November 11, 2005

procrastinator

It's one of those periods again...
I have made myself believe that i shud spend every bit of my time writing my essays for the B schools, but till now i have been procrastinating big time.
That's why i had stop the very rare blogin too.
i dunno what i will be doin ... i have finally been released from my project in which i have been for over 2 years. It's almost like my second family i made so many friends , so many interesting people.
I have observed so many of them and each one of them is truly an amazing character ...

Now i have been put into a new project in Informatica ..i dunno what i shud look forward to.

I'm still not make any great advances in deciding my future ...

more on all this will follow when i begin feelin as pathetic as i feel now .

1 Comments:

Blogger Vijay said...

You are not alone... Find some comfort in that...

Actually what I am saying is that I find that I am not alone and it is a huge comforting factor for me.. :-)

Anyways... cool blog

10:11 AM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home