SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

A letter to Tatooines

I generally don't like to give unsolicited advice but i did it today. I am slightly ashamed of it , but if it was of use to the recipient then I am glad.
Anway this was the letter I had sent to Kalai after I found that she had deleted her entire blog.

" I am Senthil (SSK) one of your very recent admirers. It's hardly been a month since I started reading your blogs and now this !!!!!

Apart from your blog itself I really enjoyed reading the comments and your witty replies.
In fact i came to ur site yesterday to read the numerous comments ... but i was getting an error 404 blah blah..

I thought okay i must have somehow screwed up the link from my blog, so i went in search for the link of your profile thru Jagan and IBH blogs where i was certain that you had commented .. but even your profile was inaccessible.

In fact I used to maintain a very private blog but after reading your blog and seeing the comments and replies I thought i shud be a better blogger. Believe me u were an inspiration.

okay i have always thought that one of the things that can be given freely is advice and the other as far as i know is love.well as far as Advice is concerned the recipient can listen to it or just trash it , while as far as love is concerned the recipient has to build on it or demolish it.

But anyway my 2 cents of advice :-)
Just because someone else thinks of you in a particular way does not mean that you have to defend your self. You are you that's it. I mean though we live in a society there comes a time when we start living only for the society and not for ourselves. Somehow we want to satisfy others around us and not ourselves. And you certainly did not seem to be catering to the masses .. tatooines was your baby and people like me liked what they saw in ur blog.

I don't know why one of the causes for u to stop bloggin was because of comments from bloggers who u will probably never ever meet !!!
I hope atleast ur tatooines are kept alive in your own laptop..
& hey if it's possible please do mail ur new tatooines toons.

I shall eagerly await the Princess of Tatooine's adventures :-).
I have no right to say ur decision was right or wrong .. but if one fine day u start bloging again please do give me the link.
ennama nee chennai ponna irunthuta vetti pasanga commenta paathu ippadi feel pannitiye :(
Athuvum anna univ .. anga illatha vetti commentsaaa ..
Naanum AU thaan .. naan MIT campus ...

Seri romba overa type panniyachu .. must get back to work.
All the best in all ur endeavours.
Yethu nadanthaalum athu nallathukke nadakkum..."

2 Comments:

Blogger Vijay said...

He he... Nee azhuvantu enakku theriyumae....

Enakku orey oru kaelvi... must get back to work'aa? appidinaa? Nee (naanum thaan) bencha thaekara kadhay thaan oorukae theriyumae...

9:27 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger ssk said...

hello mr.Vijay,
why ??? yenn ??? kyoon ??? romba mukyama ithu .
Oru feelingla apdi solliten .. but still doing something while in bench is itself work right :p..
BTW romba kannu vekaathe.. i might be put in some offshore project then..i'm enjoying some bench time after 2 years and 2 months in a project ..so i'm not complaining :)
nee ozhunga Utah poi seru...

9:31 AM, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home