SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

chumma konchum updates - updated on Dec 8

hmmm well it's been a good week as far MBA apping is concerned.
I managed to post the docs for 3 univs : Purdue, Wash & TAMU. There is this irony when it comes to choosing my recommenders.
I asked a 3rd guy to fill the reco and suddenly that guy was sent onsite ... so I had to find another guy.
And my 2nd recommender was suddenly asked to go to Florida for some new project .. ithellam nyayame illapa ... Andava yen ithhanai sothanaigal ????
So now I have to find another person to fill the recos .. i guess i'm paying for my own procrastination .

Some good news tatooines ilavarasi "kalaai" has linked my blog from hers ... ada ada ada it's like getting Knighted by the Queen of England :)

In the work front .. i'm almost in bench time I have to report to a new PM on Monday to see what's next.

Blogging and reading the numerous interesting blogs is certainly a big anti-depressant.
Thanks BLOGGER u are the best .... And All hail GOOGLE the king of the net. ( oh well i'm getting all senti bout bloggin ;) )

anewayz gotta start writing the essay for Iowa now.

P.S Kanda naal mudhal songs are ammmazing ( a late discovery i guess)

P.P.S I had mailed She-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named about a week back and I still haven't gotten a reply from her. Looks like she is either ignoring me or she is not able to access her mail. Also another friend of hers says she is always online in YM but how is it that I never catch her online ... could it be that she has used the option to become invisible for my id alone... again i really don't know the truth .

P.P.P.S Hey stars appear brighter and the whole world looks more beautiful now :-) just kidding. But She-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named replied to my mail and i read it this morning, it seems she really couldn't access her mailbox. & for those who care I really am not hung up on her anymore , but i certainly value her friendship and cherish the time we spent together as friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vijay said...

Man isn't this sad? Don't berate yourself (its about that some girl you've ranted about.) We are here to do that...:-)

Anyways... Do you know that the queen of england seems to have decided to stop posting stuff altogether... some coincidence eh?

finally, only god why u r kiss assing (if that usage is allowed) google & blogger...

11:46 AM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger ssk said...

Hey vijay,

I have updated the post about that "some girl" , she replied today and apparently she didn't have access to her mailbox.
& bout the Queen of england ( kalai) , it's really quite sad. No man can ever try to figure out whats going on in a woman's head huh ...
Hey i really am a fan of google alright ..so i'm not expecting anything ffrom the ass kissing . I am just expressing my thanks to them.

7:29 AM, December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home