SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

One down 3 more to go

Well I had mentioned earlier that while I was in college I was in a gang of 4 guys and 4 girls. After college the contact with those girls diminished but the 4 guys still were in touch.

3 years down the lane one is in IIM Bangalore, One is in Oracle Hyderabad and there were 2 of us in Chennai (Me & RJ). I had assumed that RJ wud be travelling to the USA soon but his opportunity was constantly getting delayed , but finally the dude has struck gold.

I think he will enjoy working in the USA and he told me that this was a long term assignment that means definitely more than a year. I think he will come back to India for his marriage :-).

So from the gang of 4 he is the first one to travel outside India , I am happy for him and I hope I will be able to meet him soon in the USA.
I know he reads my blog, so all the best RJ ..go have a blast man.

We will miss you and your bargaining skills.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best luck RJ goose. Infy finally serving some justice to our guys.

Subbu

4:21 AM, January 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best RJ.
so, I guess it is a good bye to MBA plans :)

4:41 AM, January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home