SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

finally here

Heyyyy I am now residing in a studio with 2 other guys. Mann the rent is high here we pay 1100 dollars per month for this place :O :O

I am finding it difficult to blog as I don't have a laptop yet, I am using my roomies now.

In fact I actually managed to make contact with Madame Kalai but I had promised to call her up the next day and I didn't keep that promise. Damn me.

It is not easy moving to a new country and staying with 2 guys whom I have never seen before.
There is another downside neither of them can speak tamil ( :( :( :( ( waaahhhhhhhhh). One is from Orissa & the other from andhra.

Anyway the orissa guy is the master chef and if it is not for him we would be eating out only. I have started to make rice using the rice cooker ( while some of u think that it is not a big deal), it is an amazing thing for me.

& after a long time ( nearly 4-5 years) I am cooking scrambled eggs he he he he , the last time i did was when I had gone to kodai with my college buddies.

Anyway I think it will take a few more days to get used to this place and travel around.

wish me luck ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

gud luck with the new place n cooking!!! cooking is not tat big of a deal.... can soon be a master....

btw, bloghopped frm Jagan's...

11:00 AM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger ssk said...

@ kuttichuvaru

Nall vazhthukku romba nanri aana I have stopped with rice & eggs , my roomie is the master chef here ;).

6:25 PM, March 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home