SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Senthil can cook

Well i remembered that there was a show in American tv called Yan can cook, that is why i have named my blog as such.
I actually cooked "SAMBHAR" for the first time in my life. I followed my mom's recipe and it actually turned out good enough to eat. I did not use any sambhar powder or any ready made stuff. how is that for a cook huh.

A number of firsts happened this week, I also went to Walmart and that mall was HUGE. I went to Sears, Robinson Mays & other small shops apart from Walmart & all was just in one huge mall.

& what's up with this Ralphs stores i mean on the route from el segundo to LA i saw 4 ralphs stores & they are all huge. My god imagine the money the owners will be having.

So i am getting absorbed into the life of S/w techies in USA, lets see when i break out of it.

sayanora.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jagan said...

kasta kalam da ...ni yum cook panniriya ?

1:04 AM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger ssk said...

dei machi this is the only place where I will try to cook da.

5:39 PM, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home