SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Looking back

Yep this blog is about to complete 4 years. It started here in September 2004.
A part of my first blog post:
"Hmm for starters, here i am workin at infy having finished college just a year back.
what wud be really kool is , if i got to travel around.

okei i should continue later......... "

Ha ha wow I did sound a little naive back then huh :) I did satisfy my wish to travel around. I went to so many places here in the USA, then there was Paris and then of course Beijing and Shanghai.

Of course there are many many more places to see and I hope to be fortunate to see them too.

For some who have read my blog.. they will have seen posts on so many various subjects but I guess most of them are my reflections on certain things happening in my life. I would have complained bout love since I still dont understand how it works and also recently about marriages in general.

I have one more year of B school to go and I have been lucky to have my friends stick with me for this ride. The blog posting rate will decrease as school work increases.

Its interesting to see the various locations that people have accessed my blog.. people from India and Usa have been the most common.. recently I am seeing an interested reader from Taiwan.. thank you all for dropping in. I know I am not so entertaining .. all you get to read is a slice of my life ;) dont form an opinion about me just based on my blog .. I might be a far better human being on sight :p

Well I look forward to an eventful year...wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lavanya said...

Wish you many more blogging years ahead! 4 years is awesome!

9:13 AM, August 27, 2008  
Blogger ssk said...

@lavanya
Thank you Lav.. this is like a nice little time capsule.

2:43 PM, August 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home