SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Time to bid adieu to the city of Angels

wow what a great 16 months it has been.

The time has come for me to leave LA and return home. I will be in India on July 1.

This past year has been a roller coaster for me & I have enjoyed every single moment of it. I met many new people who became friends and guides to me. I shall miss every one of them and will forever be missing the fun I had with them.

I guess I almost turned my blog into a photo blog.. i will try to limit that and will just post links to the pics on a diff blog.

Now is my chance to flaunt about all the places I visited in the period of Feb 2006 - Jun 2007. ;)

Universal Studios - LA - Mar 2006
Minneapolis/St.Cloud/Waite Park - Mar - Jun 2006
Chicago - Apr 2006
Niagara Falls/Canada-Toronto/New York - May 2006
San Francisco & PCH - July 2006
Disney Land - July 2006
Boston - Aug 2006
Chicago - Nov 2006
San Francisco - Nov 2006
Dallas - Dec 2006
Las Vegas & Grand Canyon South Rim - Dec 2006
Grand Canyon South Rim - Feb 2006
Hawaii (Oahu & Big Island) - Feb 2006
Palm Springs & Indian Canyons - Mar 2007
San Diego & Solvang - Mar 2007
Las Vegas & Grand Canyon West Rim - May 2007
Lake Tahoe - May 2007
Six Flags Magic Mountain - May 2007
Utah - Arches , Zion & Bryce Canyon - May 2007
Hollywood Sign - June 2007
San Diego - June 2007

Well I still have a lot more to see ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger k@rTh1K said...

yes you do have a lot more to see...
Wishing you the best.

6:58 PM, July 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home