SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

25 and running wild with delusions of grandeur

2 days before christmas a great soul was born but Jesus Christ stole the limelight :((

yep on Dec 23rd I spent my first birthday in USA :-)

I had a great day I had gone to Las Vegas and Grand Canyon for the long weekend and I was on top of the Grand Canyon on my birthday.





The first sight of it took my breath away ...it was HUuuuugggggeeeee. Only nature could have created such a spectacular vista. I hope it remains untouched by man and will remain for our future generations.

Then the next day I was on the Stratosphere which had an amazing view of the mountains around Las vegas.



& Of course I did go around the Strip and played a few slot machines which netted me a profit of 200% ...( in reality i played 2 dollars and got back 4 dollars yaayyyyy).




As Robert frost had said (and repeated by every Tom Dick & Harry including Nehru):
"I have miles to go before I sleep"

6 Comments:

Blogger k@rTh1K said...

kewl max... u went to LV and didnt even call me :P:P

8:16 PM, December 31, 2006  
Blogger Shark said...

Belated birthday wishes :)

So you had a perfect birthday.. LV and GC..:)
Jesus Christ would be envying you...;-)

1:23 AM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger ssk said...

@karthik
dei sonna mattum seattlanthu vanthudiviya :p

@shark
Thank you shark.
ah haaaaa this (Christ envying me) is a little bit too much ;-)

9:46 PM, January 04, 2007  
Blogger k@rTh1K said...

@ssk:
sonniya varen varamatengarthu vera matter...
doggie odita illa unaku spot vekanum da. :P

8:46 PM, January 06, 2007  
Blogger Lavanya said...

Happy belated belated b'day, x'mas and new year...bah!The point is you enjoyed:-) Good pics dude!

10:31 AM, January 08, 2007  
Blogger ssk said...

@lavanya
thanks for the wishes lavanya :-)

11:07 PM, January 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home