SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

go Daddy Go

Oh my god I got a little choked up and even had a slight hint of tears when i watched this video of a dad giving his best and more to his disadvantaged son.

There is more details about this in the site below
http://cjcphoto.com/can/

This Dad has been running marathons with his paraplegic child for the simple reason being the child liked it.

THIS is Humanity THIS is LOVE & THIS my friends is parenthood.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lavanya said...

Pretty intense stuff this! Awesome.

9:42 AM, November 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS is Humanity THIS is LOVE & THIS my friends is parenthood.

You said it! This was an awesome post! This world is beautiful because of such people around :)

12:55 PM, November 28, 2006  
Blogger ssk said...

@ Lav
Yes Lavan this was an amazing thing to see.

@ shark
Thanks Shark :-) It certainly makes us think of life right.

10:47 PM, November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home