SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

all time fav movies : Babys Day Out



Come on people honestly tell me if you havent laughed your belly off while watching babys day out.

The baby Bink twins will be nearly 14 years old now .. the movie was released in 1994 and I remember I had seen it in one of the movie theatres in Chennai..i must have been 15 years old when I saw it.

The movie was downright goofy with unbelievable scenes..but man it had the magic .. a reallllly cute baby and 3 silly guys to provide all the comic relief I wud ever need ;-)

I love the lighting the match under the goon's balls scene and of course the gorilla scene.. ROTFL :))))))

I dunno if the current gen kids will ever see such a funny movie..they are too much into the XBox PS3 Wii mania. sad but true.

alright boo boo signing off ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger k@rTh1K said...

WII rocks... i dont speak for the kids though, but still WII rules :P

7:06 PM, January 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home