SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

update on the internship front

I had mentioned bout my endless internship hunting earlier.

Some good things did happen later.. which made me appreciate the power of networking. This kind lady from my department forwarded my resume to a Krannert alumnus and voila I had an interview. Then at the same time I had asked a friend, who had started interning recently in a local firm, for a reference and soon I had one more interview.

& Both the interviews ended up on the same day :) I got the offer from the Krannert alumni in 2 days and I decided to accept it since it would give me the opportunity to enhance my skills in the logistics arena.

This certainly gave me a much needed boost in confidence ;-)

Thanks to all my friends that supported me with their kind words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home