SSK Chronicles

Everything here is straight from my heart : nuthin more nuthin less. This is my place to pour out the Emotions smouldering within me...

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana, United States

hmm I think of myself as paradoxical : A non vegetarian who doesnt like to kill or hurt other living things, A ceaseless romantic who sometimes thinks that relationships are just not worth gettin into since someone eventually gets hurt, A dreamer who ends up being more realistic, A pessimist who hides his optimism in pessimism & finally just another normal human being.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

B school made me forget the 3rd anniversary :(

I started my MBA at Krannert (Purdue) on Aug 1st.
It has been quite interesting ;-)

Accounting opened my eyes to a whole NEW world :P

The multi cultural experience is definitely the big PLUS for the US universities compared to our great IIM's.

My first quarter exams start on tuesday ...it has been hectic and even made me miss the 3rd year anniversary of my blog.

Well a big hurrah for me and my blog ...yayyyyy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Students from the IIMs have the option of doing a term in one of several exchange universities, most of which are top rated in their respective geographies/globally; not to mention vice-versa as well. And as you rightly put it, IIM rocks :p

Finally, dont mug too much for your exams. best luck!

An IIMB Loyalist.

8:24 PM, October 07, 2007  
Blogger ssk said...

@IIMB loyalist.

Yea right how many people go for this exchange program. Such programs hardly last a few months.
I still think if u want an international exposure while studying, u have to do it in the US.

I still agree IIM rocks but I dont repent rejecting my IIM-K call :-)

5:49 PM, October 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home